There are four British values which the curriculum at The Heath School helps to promote.
• The rule of Law
• Individual liberty
• Mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs
Our tutor time and PSHE sessions aim to embed our core values as well as explore British and family values. We aim to develop positive attitudes, tolerance and understanding of all cultures and communities
Students will explore:
· How to develop empathy for those who are different to them
· How to be kind to themselves and others
· Developing a resilience
· How to live within a community without harm
· How to prepare to achieve personal and professional excellence in life.