Welcome to Heath Sixth Form
Together in the business of learning
Here at The Heath Sixth Form we set our standards high. Our aim is to equip our students with the skills, qualifications and work experience to ensure success at University and in future career choices. Our students are highly motivated and very much enjoy their experience here in the Sixth Form.
Students are also offered an extensive enrichment programme with opportunities to undertake NHS placements, Primary school experience, Duke of Edinburgh, Lead Learners and others. They are directed towards voluntary and weekend opportunities designed to enhance their CVs and contribute positively to the local community.
The staff and students are extremely proud of their Sixth Form and I look forward to welcoming you to our Sixth Form in September.
Our offer to you.
- Students are able to follow academic routes, vocational routes, or a combination of both to ensure progression into HE/relevant employment.
- All students are placed on suitable qualifications though a rigorous IAG programme that includes both internal and independent external guidance.
- Those students that have not achieved a grade C GCSE in English or mathematics continue to follow a GCSE to aid progression.
- Students follow an enrichment programme to support their vocational studies or HE application.
- All Year 12 students complete a one week work experience’ programme in year 12 and take part in employability interviews.
Our students in the Media and Marketing Enrichment group will be developing the sixth form website this year in conjunction with our web developer so look out for updates from them.
You can view our prospectus below by clicking the link.